27 February 2014
New regulations on capital accounts of Vietnamese investors
Following are the main points of this Circular:
1. Regulations on the opening and utilization of capital accounts of Vietnamese investors for their overseas direct investment.
2. Regulations on the procedures for registering or re-registering capital accounts for overseas direct investment and the progress of transferring capital resources abroad.
3. Regulations on transferring foreign currencies abroad before receiving the certificates of investment in petroleum; and the procedures for registering the foreign currency accounts for transferring foreign currencies to the petroleum sector abroad.
4. Responsibilities of the SBV, the licensed credit institutions and the investors for the opening and utilization of capital accounts for overseas direct investment in line with this Circular.
5. Responsibilities for the regime of reporting and statistics of the investors, the licensed credit institutions and the SBV mu
27 January 2014
The National Assembly passed the Law on the Real Estate Business on June 21. Under the law, to take effect on January 1, 2007, individuals, organisations, foreigners and overseas Vietnamese will be authorised to offer real estate services including brokerage and agency, appraisal, marketing, and consultancy.